Little is more satisfying during hot months than fresh guacamole – and we mean fresh! Though there are shortcuts to creating this green dip – like purchasing ready-to-mix packets at the grocery store – the best guacamole consists of perfectly ripe avocados, crisp onions, and cilantro, zesty lime and jalapenos, and juicy tomatoes. Fortunately, this recipe for Best-Ever Guacamole uses these ingredients and a few more for – you guessed it – the best guacamole you’ve ever tasted. Mix up this easy and delicious recipe and watch your family eat it all up!
• 3 avocados, ripe
• 1/2 small onion, finely diced
• 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
• 3 tbsp, fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin, and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you'd like.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir them together.
4. Serve with tortilla chips, rice, and beans, or vegetables, and enjoy!
Mix-up something scrumptious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by Hollow Tree Park Apartments in Houston, Texas, and put our updated, fully equipped kitchens to good use!